Montag, 1. April 2013

The Kennedys - Part 5 & 6

Hello folks,
now you can find the link to my official website on the right site of this blog, below my profile picture! 

These are part 5 and 6 of the Kennedys series, above you can see the Kennedy family 
and below you can see the inauguration of Lyndon B. Johnson as the 36th president of the United States.

˳

Hallo Besucher,
ihr könnt nun den Link zu meiner offiziellen Webseite auf der rechten Seite von 
diesem Blog finden, direkt unter meinem Profilbild!

Dies sind der fünfte und sechste Teil der Kennedy-Serie, 
oben seht ihr die Kennedy Familie und unten die Vereidigung von Lyndon B. Johnson zum 36. Präsidenten der USA.







2 Kommentare:

  1. Hello Kat!
    I'm fine thank you, how are you doing?

    Amazing illustrations, always loving your art!

    I think I using MAC lipstick on the photos ;))
    Take care!
    xx

    Johanna, Sweden
    ART FASHION

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hello,
    these are wonderful to see! I look forward to you seeing your new website....
    lovely spring to you !

    AntwortenLöschen